Pondering - 3 (This is how it ENDS)

Image result for pondering


Pondering - 1: Click Here!
Pondering - 2: Click Here!

Another year has gone past. I was happy because she was happy. I never imagined my life without her. But as for now, I think I can live without her because It's been a year since I have been living in Kota and yes no calls from her, no text messages. I had to live without her. The only option I was left with.

Finally, A young guy of 18 years old, with a broken heart and with lots of baggage from his past was thinking to move on. While I was writing this in my diary, a message popped up on my phone, It was from an unknown number It said " Hi, I know we don't talk anymore but I think you should know this, The girl you loved is leaving India forever, So please come here ASAP. Bye." In this very moment, i was triggered back to my past, It was like everything was coming back to me. Those moments which I was actually living for were actually happening again. I replied back to that number with a smile on my face "Hi, I don't know who you are, but can you please tell me the date of when she is leaving ."Probably, this was the weirdest message but nothing was coming to my mind except this. Then within 5 minutes, a message popped up, It said: "In 1 month".

For me, It wasn't possible to go at that time, because it was high time and I have to study also. So, I thought about writing a letter to her, So that i can tell her how much she meant to me and she will always have a special place in my heart. Time stood still while i was just remembering her. And then I thought, thought and thought. I was just thinking about her all the time, those moments, I miss her, I miss all the fun that we used to have. I miss when she used to scold me and I was like "I am sorry please maanja".

"Maybe one day I'll die and never come back but trust me my love for you will never die. I know that what I did was completely wrong but my love for you was not fake. It was real, It is real. You know that when I am with you I feel complete but from 2 and half years I am kinda incomplete, I am broken, shattered. I cry every day. My brain says you should move on and my heart says you should wait for her. Should I listen to my brain or heart? I have been waiting for you for 3 years and maybe I'll wait for you forever because you taught me what is love? So how can I leave you?  Doesn't matter whether you get married or not but remember I want you happy and if you are happy then i am happy for you. I will always love you no matter what and now when I am ending this with a good note my hands are shivering because finally I am ending this but I will always you, I can go on and on and on writing about you.. but i think this is a good time to stop, Take Care and Keep Smiling. And yes I'll always wait for you 15 seconds call on my birthday"

I wrote this for her and now i am sending it to you please show her this message as i won't be able to come and moreover I don't think It's good to be there. I don't wish any replies from her I just want her to read this and thank you, stranger.!

I was just thinking about her reply and no message popped up for 2 days, probably she must have moved on, then suddenly on 3rd day a long message popped up on my screen from an unknown number. I was getting late for my classes so I thought to read it after my classes are over.

After my classes, I rushed back to my room and took a deep breath and started reading her message It said "Hi.. It's been a long time... I know it's hard for you but It's hard for me too you know... I also loved you... I was blessed to have you in my life... All that dun we used to have... I miss when I used to scold you and you were like please maanja xD I know whatever happens. Whatever the situations are, you will always find me beside yourself. I'm not a text away now but yeah probably I'll be there for you. I can't explain you're such a sweetheart. You have done so much for me.. Well i don't want to say this but yes I miss you, I miss US. But now our life was not planned in such a way that we shouldn't be together and ADI i know maybe i won't be able to get a man like you.. and I'll always try to be happy okay? and yes I am leaving INDIA forever I don't know how it all started but now I have to go. I still think that why we broke up maybe everything happens for a reason? or maybe efforts were missing from both the sides and yes ADI in my case always think from your brain. I know it's hard for you, but you have to do it okay? Goodbye and Take care.. Keep Smiling.! :) "

Well, This is how it ENDS. What else we need in life? A happy ending from both the sides. It's hard to leave a person but it's not impossible. Everything happens for a reason, this was rightly said by her.
There's was good in our goodbye and Keep in our keep smiling and happens in  Everything happens for a reason.

 
"Appreciate every moment, every second, every person, every little thing which made you a better person, made you a feel better. Appreciate life in all its essence."


---- This is how it ENDS, Nothing lasts forever, we accepted it----

Comments