Pondering - 1



Nothing was normal that day, I kept on messaging her just to get her one reply, but she wasn't replying. She blocked me from Facebook, BBM, SnapChat, and Whatsapp, I called her but i was blocked there too, I was constantly messaging her, I was crying, I called her friends and told them the whole matter and they said It's time to leave her. These 5 words were easy for them to say but it was way too difficult for me to digest. Yes, it was hard for me to think about my life without her, I just can't let her go, I just can't let her took off this 4 years relationship, Where we share our pain, our laughter, our LIFE and OURSELVES.

I knew she was Moody, but this time it was different, something which i can never thought, It was about us getting apart. I loved her very much, I saw my world in her eyes. I wasn't able to resist so I called her Mother and asked her to give her phone, please. Finally, after 4 days I heard her voice, my heart stopped for nanoseconds and then I said Why are you doing this to me? Why? I love you, please try to understand, I really can't live without you, I just can't resist the fact that you are leaving me, please don't go, please. I was ready to lose my self-respect for her, I was ready to do anything just to get her back.

She said okay Adi, let's meet tomorrow before coaching at 3:00PM near ICE-CREAM store. The only point where we meet every day. I was late as usual. She already ordered my favorite ICE-CREAM i.e. Tutti Frutti. This time i couldn't hug her so I just smiled and said Hi, but she held my hand and said I am Sorry Adi,  I started crying and hugged her and said It's okay I love you no matter what, you are my everything please don't ever try to do this again. She stopped me and said Adi, you are taking it wrong I am sorry that i am leaving you and please don't stop me because i can't do this anymore, I can't hurt you anymore, You loved a wrong girl Adi, I can't be yours. You are different, and i am sorry that i was with you for 4 years but I am leaving you now, It's not too late we both can move on. This is it Adi Goodbye and I am sorry. I hope that you'll accept my apology.

She left me alone there, I was crying, my head wasn't working nor my heart, for the very first time in my life I was alone, When you loved a girl so much and she says that you loved a wrong girl, It's like loving a stone unconditionally. I told myself to stay awesome because i always admired BARNEY STINSON, I get back to my coaching, all of my friends were asking what happened and I said I was too awesome for her that's why she left me.

After coaching was over, I stopped her and said, you said what you felt, now it's my time to say what i was feeling for these 4 years when i was with you. You know The most amazing feeling in the world is To be in LOVE!! I love you! I love you so much. Everything you do, say I love everything connected with you! I love your eyes, your hands, your smile, I love the way you walk, and i adore you! I adore the way you get me in the right mood when we are together. Is there a more amazing feeling than LOVE? I love you every second when i am with you. I feel sorry that it is over now and now i am really scared of living my life without you because you have abandoned me. You weren't wrong for me nor i was, It's just that it wasn't meant for us to stay together forever. I am taking it positively and have a great life, I'll always be there for you. I am not saying all this just to get you back I know that you don't love me anymore. It's just that I took the relationship very seriously.

Time stood still when it was just two of us, I looked at her eyes for the last time because i knew when I'll leave this place I won't ever return back, Those eyes were enough to make me fall in love again but this time we both smiled and said I'll miss you. I just wanted to hug her for the last time, but i was scared, scared to fall in love with her again. So, i just shook hands with her and said All the best for your life.

Yet deep down inside in my heart, I knew that she hasn't given a valid reason for our breakup, I don't know why but I knew something was wrong, I knew that she still loves me, I knew that breakup thing was a LIE.




TO BE CONTINUED.....



Comments