Pondering - 2


Image result for Leaving a city

I knew that she still loves me. I don't know why she broke up with me, 2 weeks before everything was fine between us, we were enjoying our life, but suddenly.....

My heart wasn't accepting the fact that she doesn't love me anymore. When I close my eyes, they remind me of every moment we had spent together and I wonder if she knew that how many hours I have spent remembering her after the breakup. I just can't let her go like this. The only sound that filled my brain and heart was "I'll miss you"(Her last words).

I needed a reason for the breakup, I knew something was wrong, something which I should be knowing but apparently I wasn't knowing. It was 3 weeks to our breakup, still, my mind was finding the answer to the breakup. A few days later, my friend told me that she had moved to Delhi. Delhi, India's capital territory. Fortunately, Delhi wasn't far from my home but apparently, It was far because I didn't know where she was staying nor my friends knew. I called her friends, to know where she was staying but they all declined to tell me.

After 1 week, a message popped up? Saying "Hi, It's me. How are you? I know It's been a long time since our breakup and maybe you might have forgotten me, I left Ghaziabad forever maybe I won't ever come back to that place because that place has our memories and I just can't live their anymore and these days I am in Delhi pursuing my 11th and 12th and as I told you I didn't opt PCM, I thought Commerce with Maths is good for me. I hope that you are doing well. Take Care."

Apparently, this message took me to my past and once again I was there where I was 4 weeks back. A Greek philosopher once said, "Love is a serious mental disease" that's why I opt for PCM. It was affecting my health. I thought to just delete her message but I just can't do it. I replied after 3 days and said "Heya, It's nice to hear from you that you are enjoying in Delhi and moreover congratulations on Commerce with maths, Unfortunately I took PCM and yes i forgot to tell you that I am also leaving Gzb, I am going to Kota, Right now my goals aren't decided that what I have to do in my life, I hope that Kota will surely help me in finding my passion. Goodbye. Take Care." And after that I switched off my phone forever.

While I was leaving for Kota I was just observing the place because I knew this time is the last time maybe I won't come back to this place again, I left every seen message unseen, I left everyone in my life. Yes, the only baggage I was taking with myself was "She broke up with me, without any reason" and unfortunately I lost as a friend, as a boyfriend and as a son". 

I thought that holding her hand would make me feel stronger but unfortunately, the grip wasn't firm so I had to move on, I had to accept the fact that we aren't together.Yes, I had to accept the fact that she broke up with me without any reason. Yes, moving on is a very difficult task and when you are in 4 years relationship it's Impossible to move on, but even the word IMPOSSIBLE says I am possible. Sounds motivating?

Yes, I accepted the fact that she left me. I know it is wrong to end a relation without trying to find  solution but the only thing I saw was She was happy without me, and sometimes you have to accept the fact that If it is not meant to be then It won't happen. The only thing worse than being left is being left without any explanation. I accepted this, I thought this is how it was meant to be.

 "Kyu kahu main usse ki laut aao,
Kya usse ni pta,
Akela hu uske bina."



 TO BE CONTINUED(MAYBE).....

Comments