Just about me !



Life goes on... Indeed it does go on, but we don't move on. I mean we just get used to the situation but we never move on, why I am saying this, Is because I am still there where I was 10 months back but with a different state of mind...

Do we remember good memories or bad memories or both? Just a question for you all because I don't wanna say anything on this...

These are times when I guess I am actually feeling low and barely making it to my day, There are so many thoughts on your mind and you just can't say it all because you are the stronger one...

There come's a time when you just want to stay hidden, and just do what you feel like because you know no one will understand you and even if they try to understand, they will get irritated. 

Most of you are aware that why I started this blog because I wanted to be famous (JK) , I started this because I wanted to  write whatever I feel like and plus this was free, Most of the transformations that happens to any human being is internal ( if we are not talking about weight loss) , I never talked about my goals because I never had one (I hate football), But oftentimes, I still go on and talk about my life and how I feel, Some days are just awesome but some days are just amazingly awesome (I hope you'll understand amazingly awesome), Life is cruel , Yes it is, It tears you apart if you aren't strong...

Memories were invented just to fuck you up everytime when you just feeling happy or low...

Life is tough and cruel too, but that's the fun part right? and If you are able to take 0.1% happiness from it then what else you want? It's your life make it quarter (That's my capacity)...

We don't always know what's going inside people's heads, even those we're close to... 

Take Care !
Moving on to next one... 

Comments

  1. All the best. We can leave memories behind and move on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memories do fuck up a lot of things. But at the end it's us vs us, how we are playing with those memories, either we can cry over it or we can laugh over it, it's upto us how we choose it to be. Happy gaming I guess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life will go on but not the way it used to .But I hope whatever way it goes,it brings you good people and good memories 🤗✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. Memories are important life. Cherish the happy memories and be proud of sad one coz you survived them.

    Cry it out dude. Even men can cry.

    Or bhaiya hm h kandhe 😋

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't life all about making memories and then laughing and crying about them in near future, it's a loop but only way through it is just moving on and making the most out of it, may peace be upon you aloo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Memories are powerful, use them to better yourself. The sad ones give you perspective and a drive to fix things, the happy ones give you joy and a reason to be grateful for the experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment