Foxy❤

Date: 27th March 2021

How do you act normally? I mean when you know someone is dying and you just can't save her, You stay happy? You fake smile every day? You hold your tears?

I never saw anyone dying in front of me, I just saw the dead body, but this time it's different, it's foxy who is dying every day in front of me and I just can't do anything, She has been diagnosed with Liver Cancer, I can see tears in her eyes and I just can't hold it up but I had to, I need to make her last days memorable. 

It's so hard to play hard when you are soft, I know she is suffering, She can't speak but I can understand she needs us but we are helpless, Me, Mom & Dad are just holding our tears, She is just like our baby, My mom feeds her with her own hand, I don't know why but I guess that's how everything works right, You come and you had to go someday.

Date: 31st March 2021

She's no more.

Date: 17th April 2021 

It's been 17 days and I still miss her, I don't know why but I miss her presence, I still try to find her, maybe she is doing some kind of prank, but I feel empty without her, I just hold my tears because that's what I have been doing all my life. 

I can never forget her because she was my everything, I have always held her in my arms, although we got a new dog, He is Shiro but you know Don was different, Foxy was different & Shiro is different, We cared our foxy just like a kid.

My heart felt it when she was diagnosed with Liver Cancer, that she will leave me soon, but I never thought that she will leave me this soon, I regret and I will always regret it.

There's emptiness in this house, my eyes still look out for you... 

There's nothing more I can write about her, I just miss her a lot. I hope she is sleeping well up there, she is eating her food on time and she isn't missing me...






You will be missed foxy!
Take Care


Comments

  1. She'll never die my friend, always alive in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment