Just A Night !

I have been irregular with my blogs for the past few months and I don't have any specific reason about this because I didn't felt like writing and as I have always told you that I write from my heart irrespective of anything so let's just say my heart stopped for a while and yes I am still breathing. 

So, here's another an unsuccessful attempt to write something. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a night where I am remembering you again,

Just a blog where people will come and read the same stuff,

Just a hug, but I found solace in that, 

Just one bad day and here we are I am writing and hopefully, you are reading,

Just a voice, but it used to heal my heart, when it's aching,

As I read our conversations and re-read them,

I tell myself, "Not every story ends with a happy ending" 

What would I do without you? Something better,

It's funny everyone is around us but no one is with us,

I don't know how to explain this, How can you explain the emptiness?

There comes a point in your life where you just feel numb,

I found you there sitting and accompanying me,

Cry, Forgive, Learn and Move on - She told me,

I wish it was easy and you and me won't be sitting here,

Just another day and I wish to write more but apparently it's better to stop here ... 


P.S. : Thank you for always reading out my blog and it really means a lot to me, I'll be soon coming up with a really good blog (I Promise)...

Cheers

Aditya Dube

 

 





Comments