V-Day !


In the quiet of my room, the pain grows,

With every memory, the sadness flows.

I try to smile, to find some light,

But without them, nothing feels right.


The world moves on, but I stand still,

Holding onto memories, against my will.

I wish for one more day, one more chance,

To laugh, to love, to sing, to dance.


But all I have are echoes of the past,

Moments so precious, that didn't last.

In my heart, their laughter rings,

But it's the pain of loss that truly stings.


I close my eyes, and see their face,

In every corner, I feel their trace.

But when I reach out, there's only air,

The pain of absence, is hard to bear.


With each day, I try to mend,

But some wounds, time cannot mend.

In my heart, they will always stay,

A painful reminder, every day.


- Aditya Dube

Comments

  1. 👍❤️Good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe so, because the pain is never ending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each & each word touches my heart. I can feel,I can relate how does it feel. More power to you and always remember they love you 💟

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well-done 👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well-done 👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment