Truth

Image result for truth

I used to think that life is simple, I didn't know that my life will change from meeting you every day to stalking you every day on different social media platforms. You loved the guy who was good for nothing at that time, Who used to lie every second, Whose life was totally dependent on lies, Who started this relationship with a lie, Yes I was a lier, and you believed every lie of me just because you loved me truly.

I really don't know how will I pay you back for whatever you have done to me, You made me worth in this world. You did so much for me I still can't forget that maybe that's why I still miss you, It's really been a long time since we broke up, and I am still affected by it. "TIME WILL HEAL EVERYTHING"  is such a cute lie. We all agree with this, and yet time doesn't heal anything. Maybe when we broke up, some questions were left unanswered.

I am still finding the answers to all those unanswered questions. I know that you left me because you hate lies and I did the opposite, but you never asked me that all this time why I was lying, and apparently, in this whole lie thing you forgot that I also loved you the same way you did, this was the only real thing in those lies.

You know I have created this imaginary situation in my mind that,  I am still waiting for you to spread your strong arms, Embracing me with the magic of your charms, Like the hide tide of the serene blue sea, You calm me with the power of the breeze, My heart gets drenched in the love I missed. Sounds romantic? Well, that was the hypothetical situation, and just to give you the reality check, this doesn't happen in real life.

I wish to give you my soul, when I burn in your fire again, with a hope to become a whole, I try to stop my tears, with a hope to see you again, I wish I could ask for your heart, I wish we could be a forever one, I wish, Just like those imaginary things which can never be true now, I know these wishes will also be an imaginary one.

Everything changes, I completely changed myself after that I am a totally opposite person now, the only thing that hasn't been changed is my love for you. I know you still won't believe me, but I am done trying on us not because I am tired now, It is because you are happy and I guess that' what matters to me, and I don't miss you because I have memories to cheer us and those Imaginary situations.


"Time doesn't heal anything




 




   

Comments

  1. Time doesn't heal but over a period of time you just get used to the pain ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once a experience doesn't matter good or bad, always stays with you in form of happiness or scars. What changes is the way of dealing the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time is precious, lies doesn't matter if the person loved you truly, will never care about your million mutliple lies, all it takes loves to compensate the space and to brake the ice. “ishq hai yeh, jo chain se jeene bhi nhi deta, na chain se marne” Congratulations on your first book. c.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lies does matter, Relationship is all about being true and Thank you so much! Means a lot !! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment