Chapter 2: Happy Birthday!


December 23, 2014, finally it's my birthday..... As i woke up, I checked my phone having 4 new messages from the same person...

"Happy birthday, Adi... Happy 16th B'day. I'm blessed to have such an idiot in my life. Like seriously, All that fun we used to have. I miss. I miss when I used to scold you and you were always like sorry Anwesha maan ja. With time things have been changed. I know. Whatever happens. Whatever the situations are. You will always find me besides yourself. I'm just a text away. You mean a lot to me, Adi. You're Damm Damm important to me. I can't explain your such a sweetheart. Ummm. No words... You do so much for me. These little things have touched my heart. Medicine lii? Nah liye and tera gussa jo 2 min m shant ho jata hain. Coz you also know that mere bina you can't live. Oh yayayayay. I wanted you to read this first in the morning when you get up. So that tera din acha Jaye. Well, I miss my Adi. Hope so ki I'll get back. and all that nautanki that you do. The way you irritate me. I love that all. You are mad and irritating, Haha, no offense. But in the end, you're my Jaan. Chal bas ud mat ab itna... Chal byee, Between Good Morning. Wish you success ahead... Mera Writer..."

"Thank you so much  Anweshaa, this means a lot to me... and You mean a lot to mee too... So, I am out of words, I love you, and I'll always be there for you" My eyes were focused on one thing and that was "You're my Jaan" damnn!! I like this girl...

" Oh, Finally someone is awake now, It's your birthday today at least aaj ke din toh jldi uth jata, You are a Dubba, Fcuk I got a new nickname for your Adi, You are a Dubba now!!"

"Dubba? Seriously? Are you still mad at me for those lame chemistry jokes and James Bond? I seriously didn't mean it!!"

"Well, Dubba, No your lame jokes were good but I thought Adi kab tk bulaongi, So, i came up with this"

"Well, In that case, you are Dubbi!!"
"Hahaha, wow me Dubbi and you Dubba"
"Well, where is my Birthday gift? Dubbi?" In the meantime, I was still thinking about what best I can get "You're my Jaan"
"Um... I'll surely give you that! between Anything, you wanna talk about? I mean, today is your birthday so we can talk about whatever you want"
"Ahh! Let's talk about our future?"Fuck Our future? What if she thinks in another way? I am totally screwed! Happy Birthday, Dubba! Great end to your birthday!!
"Our future? Wow. I don't know dude. Time is unpredictable in many ways. No one knows where it will take us. But enough drama let's talk college! What course are you gonna take? I hope we'll be attending the same college.
"Engineering, What about you?"
"Chemistry" She replied.
"I changed my mind, I'm gonna take Chemistry too!"
"Haha. Don't follow me. If you pursue something you don't like, you might fail okay? I want US to succeed dubba"
"Yeah you are right, I guess College is going to be one heck of a time in our lives. We'll be parting ways. We'll be meeting new people. This is why I'm afraid of time Dubbi. I'm afraid of losing you, Tell me? What are you afraid of?" I replied thinking to get some good replies, making my birthday more awesome.
"Oh me? well, I am afraid of losing my best friend too!!" She replied...
 "Why?" I replied!!
"Well, I'll miss you! Your presence always makes me feel safe Like I don't need anyone, I know people do change. I don't want you to change. I want you the way you are. I hope you don't change."
"I promise Dubbi, I won't change" What else you want for your birthday gift? The crush of your life is asking you to not change! Mera birthday toh hogya bs!!
"And Dubba, don't expect I won't change too! I'm somehow... you know kinda sensitive to change can't you see? "
"You haven't change Dubbi. Maybe it's just you!!"
"Maybe, It's just me. I'll do my best Dubba. I will try to avoid change even if It's tough. Damn this is one deep conversation. I think I am gonna cry!!"
"Don't worry! We've got a truckload of tissue rolls here. Want some?"
"No thanks! but since it's your special day, I wanna play a special game? It's a simple game I'm gonna ask you only 3 questions and you only have to answer Yes or No."
"Ok! Game on," What can be more special?
"Do you want to spend some time alone with a friend?"
"Yes"
"Do you like walking with someone who matters to you?
"Yes"
"Do you like to spare a weekend for a friend?"
"Yes" Of course even a weekday for you!
"Okay, then meet me at the local park next to next Saturday around 5 pm?. Before you ask anything, Yes, it's my birthday so I am seriously not expecting a present from you!!"
"Well, thanks for the reminder, I almost have forgotten that anyway, Done 5 pm at the local park"  Is it a Date? I guess so!!

"Gotta go, Goodbye Dubba! And yeah, for the last time! Happy Birthday, Dubba! You mean a lot to me! Love you!!"

"Thanks a lot, Dubbi! See you next to next week!"

Still figuring about that Love you! I still can't figure about this love you! It's still a mystery





Comments

Post a Comment