Chapter 1: First Meeting


November 23, 2014, 1 month left for my birthday, Hell excited, and count down begins... Suddenly one message popped up on my facebook.

*You have received one new message*

"Hi, Adi!" 

*Well, I always liked her very much, She was my tuition mate kind of as we never talked. 

"Hello, Anwesha!" I replied. 
"Can I ask you some questions?" She always thought that I am good in studies. 
"Sure" I replied with google opened in my next tab. 
"Thanks, Adi!, So what are the 3 types of chemical bonds? It's our chemistry Homework. Anyway." Thinking that I'll answer this question correctly.
"Well, I guess it's Ionic, Metallic and James Bond" Thinking to crack some lame joke, and It turns out to be the worst first impression. 
"Hahaha, Good Ol' chem. jokes...  I'm pretty sure it's covalent instead of James bond, between nice to meet you, Adi.! " 
"Nice to meet you too Anwesha" Still thinking about my first impression. 
"I almost forget. One more question which is the strongest bond among the three?" Stressed whether I'll joke or I'll be serious this time... 
"Love, No other bond is stronger than Love." Since childhood, I was always an SRKian so cracking lame jokes were the worst part of my habit...
"Stop joking around, anyway, I'm getting interested in chemistry? Do you like it?" 
"No way, I don't like chemistry at all" Thinking that I ruined everything with my lame jokes. 
"You will get better at it for sure, I think I have to go now. So, FRIENDS?" 
"FRIENDS" Finally we are friends, omg i think she liked my lame jokes. 
"Bye, Take Care Adi!" 
"Bye Anwesha" Sigh... Finally.. she is my friend... 

*One week Later*  November 30, 2014 

"Hi, Adi!"
"Heya, Long Time again with some Homework problem?" showing some attitude that I don't care.
"Noo, You aren't that good, You won't believe what Hardik did today." Slammed, with my humor.
"What did he do" No expression at all...
"He gave me flowers! A bouquet of roses! And... and... He pulled off a serenade for me! I think it was really sweet, He is now my Boyfriend, No one has ever done those things to me."
"I am happy for you." What? Boyfriend? I mean, I was disheartened.
"Thanks, Adi! It's been amazing. He even said that he's got a surprise for me next week. I can't wait so I asked his sister what it is, She told me Hardik gonna take me to the amusement park. Not too far from our place, so Yeah my mom gave me permission."
"That's cool" Still thinking why the fuck she is telling me all this? I mean I know she doesn't know that I like her but still, I am not her best friend. Hiding 1000 of emotions in That's cool.
 
*Another Week Later* 

"Anwesha?" Was curious to know what happened at the amusement park.
"Oh, Hey, Adi"
"What's up?"
"Not much. I just don't wanna live anymore. It feels like the whole world has betrayed me. You know about Hardik's Surprise right? The thing I asked his sister? You know what I mean. I got all dressed for the "SURPRISE" earlier than when I reached there. I saw my best friend Arpita and Hardik holding hands... with my very own eyes. "
"What did you do then?" Trying to be normal as much as I can, As I was very happy because finally, I can propose her.
"Since I didn't want to cry in public, I ran back home"
"Maybe Arpita doesn't know you're in a relationship with Hardik" Trying to be normal...
"What? She's my best friend. Well, she used to be, so how can she not know? I told her everything about me and Hardik because I trusted her.. She... She... Oh god please!!"
"I am here for you Anwesha"
" I just can't get over it... How come my best friend didn't tell me... I mean how? How? between Thanks, Adi, I just have to let all my feelings out!!"
"Keep on Going, I am there for you, that's what friends are for Anwesha!!" Following the rule of friendship == love.
"Thanks a lot, Adi... for lighting up my day... Oops! I almost I have chores to do! Thanks again, Adi! Take Care!."
"See you later, Anwesha!!"

*Finally everything was back on track, and I was again feeling happy! at least for now there's no one in her life!* 

December 11, 2014

 "Hey, Adi"
"Hey, Anwesha!"
"You don't look fine... Is there something wrong?"
"I am absolutely fine, Anwesha"
"Oh, Ok, I thought something's wrong! Adi, I've been getting messages and calls from Hardik lately. I don't know if I should take action?"
"What's wrong with that Creep?" Nothing can be stable in my life!
" I don't know but  He said, "Anwesha let me explain please..." "Anwesha please answer my call" blah blah"
"You should probably block him"
"Yeah, you are right. anyway, have you received your package?"
"What package?"
" I have no clue... Just go and check!!"
"Hang On"
"Go quick"
Goes to his mom asking if he has received any package.

"I got a JAMES BOND DVD. Seriously? Anwesha?"
"Awww,,, yeah!"
"Well, why did you give me this?"
"Well, You've been such a good friend to me, Adi. I remember the day we first met. You helped me with my homework, you helped me get over Hardik and Arpita. You...  you're just a great person, I know I can trust you!. " 
"Well, I am still mad at you for giving me the JAMES BOND DVD, but I'll always be there for you"
"So, I think  it's time that I ask you something.."
"What is it?" Confused as hell...
"Do you think we are too early for... You know I mean... I don't wanna get hurt again Adi, Please be honest with me. Can i trust you?"
"Yes, You can Anwesha"
" I knew, I think we should be more than friends, Adi... So i would like to declare you, Aditya, as my new Best friend!!"
"Oh my god, Thank you so much, Anwesha! for giving me this award" Trying to be lame!!!
"Don't be sarcastic and lame at the same time okay? Anyway, I'm way past my sleeping time!! Goodnight Adi! Love you!!"
"Goodnight Anwesha!!"

Love you? I mean why? We are just friends, right? Oh! god, I cannot understand this girl at all..!!!!


--TO BE CONTINUED-- 

      

Comments

Post a Comment