I thought!

New Logo

There are times when you just want to cry, cry as much as you can, I know this post is going to be a little weird probably you haven't seen me like this but It happens with everyone, I guess. You know when you are living your life full of regrets trying very hard to forget your past and move on and suddenly out of nowhere that person arrives in your life whom you have been trying hard to forget all your life and all those good memories comes up which vanishes you completely. I guess this is life, you try to run away from one single person and guess what? you will end up meeting her only.

There's no time for crying, get up and move on, but how can you move on? I mean how can you easily forget that single person who meant everything to you? In my case I am still struggling, I still miss her, not because she was perfect for me or I was perfect for her, but things didn't end up like it should be. Sometimes, some regrets are for life, I don't know where things went wrong, I am at that point of my life where I miss that person but I don't want her, It's hard to forget her, It's not that easy to move on.

Well, there are some endings which you regret all your life, you even fake it that you aren't suffering but apparently, you are always getting hurt inside. You always try to show your smile but you forget one thing and that is your eyes speaks louder than anything and guess what you don't want anyone to help you carry your burden because it's always better to fake it until you make it. 

I guess the only mantra i should follow now is SMILE AND MOVE ON, i guess life is simple like this, rather than cursing yourself for that one person, we should smile and move on, I never tried that nor i can.

And I thought I learned,
Looking back to your past doesn't hurt
Staying in your past hurts
I learned by now....

I won't regret...

P.S.: Thanks for reading, between did you like my logo?



Comments