Mistakes!


Mistakes are all about the things which you shouldn't be doing but apparently, you did.

We all have done some mistakes in our life which we regret doing it, but why do we regret it? I mean we all are humans and committing mistakes is in our habit.

Well, I guess this had happened to all of us, We had a special friend for whom we had special space and special attention and one bad day out of nowhere we did something wrong and the very next day that special friend is no more a special friend, that's the biggest mistake of our life, I mean at that point of time to be precise. 

Why I am writing Mistakes and not Mistake is because I have done a lot of Mistakes in my life which I regret now, there's a saying, that never make a decision when you are angry and never make a promise when you are happy and guess what? I have done everything opposite in life I made a decision when I was angry and Made a promise when I was Happy, maybe that's why I have done so many mistakes in my life but still Mistakes plays a very good role in your life If you see this thing positively.

A regret, wrong decision or a lesson, It's all a perspective which changes from person to person, Mistakes can be an eye-opener too, of course, Mistakes are inevitable but you have to make peace with your mistakes so that you can enjoy your future. There are some mistakes which are not done intentionally but what about those mistakes which are done intentionally? 

Ever happened to you like you made a mistake and you want to cover that mistake and apparently, you again made a mistake, well I have learned at least one thing from my past and i.e. if you had made a mistake never hide it because, in the end, you will have to go through a lot of mistakes just to see that one mistake you made. In fact, I have learned one more thing from my past and i.e., nobody gives a fuck, everyone will judge you on the basis of that one mistake you made.

Mistakes cannot be undone,
Mistakes cannot be hidden,     
The only thing you can do is just live with it.
Stop thinking too much, It's alright you made a mistake,
We all make a mistake, the only thing you can do is just
Forget it. Leave it. Smile, Because 
You never know when that special person may leave you.....
Knock Knock...!!  




Comments