Hi December :)

Image result for december


December arrived,
With a bunch of memories and
also with a frigid air.

Last year when I wrote on this day I was being weird(Click Here) and now I am writing today I don't find myself weird at all. It's been over one year since I started writing and I am not at all weird now. Every time when I open my blog, I learn something new from the same cluster of trees. It's quite amazing when you learn something new from your work only. I don't want any praises for my work, because I write what I feel. Since day 1 of my blogging, I have always stick to this "I write what I feel" and maybe I'll stick to this for life not beyond because there's nothing beyond life.

I recently heard a song and It was released way back in 2013 from the film "Lootera" Click Here and listen to that song which I loved it and It's on loop after "Mera naam tu from ZERO".

"Mujhe Chodh do mere haal pe,Zinda hoon yaar kafi hain."
"Qabr par mere sar utha ke khadi ho zindagi, Aise marna hain mujhe."

Dejected hopes rip me limb to limb, stories waiting to escape and will somehow find their way out because in living there's no consolation. I am on the lost road, I won't return like others do, I am a hardbound soul that may never return. 

It's quite everywhere a spot in my iris, stubborn as a stain,  watching it till I die of this emptiness, I observe it like an art. 

I take my leave here, my exams are on my head and my marks totally depend on the last night study. I know I am leaving this like I always do. Anyway thank you so much for always supporting and reading my blog and this really means a lot. 

With Love
Aditya Dube
Birthday Soon :p 









Comments