December: Be Weird

Why i am writing for December? do we know each other?  or do i love December? or December secretly wishes me? so that i can write for him? apparently, none of them is true xD 

So here i am with my new post this time i am going to be a little weird but don't judge me, please. It's good to be weird Sometimes.

Well, to be honest, i am writing specifically for December because it is my birthday month and yes i can't keep calm although i won't celebrate. I won't celebrate because i am scared of cakes and why i am scared of cakes because i know they won't go into my stomach rather it will be on my CUTE face. 

Sounds weird? Nooo? what else do you need to become a weirdo person? i fulfil all the conditions to become a weirdo person. Although these days everything is in trend. So I thought to be Weird.  

1. I am not good at jokes, i accept this fact but sometimes i do make sense. 

2. Yes, sometimes i have difficulty in understanding a sarcasm, Will society accept me?.

3. I take myself too seriously sometimes, So i am a Narcissist

4. This post doesn't make any sense, so i am a Delusional. 

5. Sometimes, i laugh at the misfortune of others, oh boy... this is serious. This makes me 80% weird. 

6. I am a true JOKER(Heath Ledger) fan. 

7. I am not so crazy about PIZZA.

8. I love bread cats, those who don't know(Click Here).

9. Most importantly MOUSTAIR, i laugh a lot (Click Here). 

I'm pretty sure this list can go into the double digits, but i think this is a good stopping point. what can i say about myself now? I'm weird AF! So for more weird kinds of stuff? Kindly don't message me but if you know some weird stuff, then do contact me. 

P.S.: This post doesn't make any sense, so what i am delusional. 

P.P.S.: Kindly do wish me on my birthday 23 December, and yes if you want to do countdowns then please do, an extra party for those who will do countdowns (Chai ke saath Samosa free). Do Click Here.  

Thank You guys for reading my weird stuff's although they don't make sense. but remember one thing

"Log kya sochte h, kya kahenge humme usse farq ni pdhta aur na hi pdhna chahie."

Stay Awesome. 
Be Weird(Not in trend). 
Love Me. 
22 days left 

  









Comments