Lie


Image result for lie

Yes, I lied to you,

Maybe, the only mistake I have ever done in my life,

And i feel guilty about it,

But you never asked me why I lied to you,

You never asked me how much I loved you,

Did you ever thought that what will happen to me, If you weren't there,

And now the only question which arises in my mind is, did you ever loved me?

Or I was the only one in this whole thing who was suffering,

Yes, I suffered a hell lot,

Yes, I lied to you, but my love for you was real,

Yes, I lied to you, but my care for you was real,

I knew that you hate lies but I loved you,

I saw my world in your eyes,

And what you saw in my eyes? A lie that's it!

And now i wonder did you ever looked into my eyes,

The only thing i know is that I loved you truly,

And now i have loved you enough to LET YOU GO.   

And guess what you will consider this was also a LIE.

Comments