When

Everything hurts, everything.

Nothing is cool in this world and i am nothing.

So here i am again writing it with no idea and while writing i am still thinking what i have to write. Maybe i should not find the "Way of continuity". Because i hate continuity.

I still miss those days when we used to talk whole night and making Maggi's, playing hide and seek with boiler and waiting for "Allo ka parantha" was one of the best memory i have. Sittu the man who made hell a great place to live. I can trust him blindly he is the man who is lame, very lame.

You know what hurts the most? Okay, wait for it ummmm I am getting it it's "TIME". Now you must be thinking that i am mad but unfortunately i am not. You read it right it's time which hurts you the most and when i say 'the most' i mean it.

My thoughts are like SnapChat stories they disappear as time passes. There is no infinite time limit to my thoughts.

I don't really know why am i here, I guess i just needed...

Everything seems right, maybe everything is not right. When nothing goes right don't go left instead got to bed and sleep and when you wake up in the morning you will have some new pain.

Weeks had gone by and I had been staying at this place more often. That place is known as 'undefined'. 

And if it still hurts, you still care. 

So now i should just stop writing and think about something else maybe.

But next time when i will write, i will write something good.

I am now on this journey of self love. This time is about me. I am excited and fearful all in the same.


                                                                                                                           








Comments