Fading into the Quiet!

AI Generated Image

I am disappearing, like a whisper in the breeze,

Fading softly into places no one ever sees.

The edges of my life are blurred, slipping far away,

An echo that once was clear, now lost in the gray.


I am disappearing, like stars at break of dawn,

Their light is gently fading as the night moves on.

The colors of my world blend into twilight's glow,

A picture once so vivid, now fading slow.


I am disappearing, like footprints on the shore,

Washed away by waves, not seen anymore.

The paths I once walked are swept into the sea,

A life becoming lighter, slowly setting me free.


I am disappearing, like a song that softly ends,

The melody that fades as the silence descends.

The music once so bright is now a gentle hum,

A tune that once was played, now softly undone.


I am disappearing, but don’t be sad for me,

In the spaces I leave, new dreams will be.

The world will carry on, and I’ll be part of it still,

In every breath, and shadow, and quiet moment's thrill.


- Aditya Dube

Comments

Post a Comment