Ends and Unfolds



My time has come, it's time to part,
Leaving behind, with a heavy heart.
Memories cherished, etched in my mind,
As I bid farewell, leaving them behind. 

No need for sorrow, no need for tears,
For life's journey leads to new frontiers.
In every ending, a new beginning starts,
Embracing change, following my heart. 

Fading light, like twilight's embrace,
I find solace in memories I'll trace.
Though my journey ends, I'll leave behind,
A legacy woven, forever protected.

Thank you for the moments we shared,
For the laughter, the joy, and the times we cared.
As I take my leave, with gratitude I say,
May life's blessing guide your way.

So as I step into the unknown,
I carry the memories I've grown.
With hope in my heart, I am Leaving,
But my spirit lives on, in hearts aligned. 

- Aditya Dube

Comments