Alone and Heartbroken!



Alone and heartbroken, I stand in the night,
As the stars above cast their gentle light.
The world around me is quiet and still,
As I struggle to find, the strength to heal.

The memories of love, still fresh in my mind,
The pain of the past, so hard to unwind.
The emptiness inside, a constant ache,
As I try to move on, from this heartbreak.

But in the stillness, there's comfort found,
A peace that comes, without a sound.
A moment of clarity, amidst the pain,
As I learn to love, myself again.

The solitude, it can be a friend,
As I find a way, to make amends.
To heal the wounds, that were left behind,
And find a way, to clear my mind.

And though I am alone, I am not lost,
For the lessons learned, come at a cost.
And in the end, I know I'll be okay,
As I embrace the dawn, of a brand new day.


Comments