Weird Excuses!


Coming here more often made me realize how amazingly awesome I have been and yet I still struggle to write something, not because I don't feel like writing it's just that I am out of words to write anything new or we can say that I am done with dealing heartbreaks, Hahaha, earlier I used to write other people stories, not mine, I have always been single and I would love to be like that only. 

Life is fun when you are alone that's what I have also realized, yes people will argue about this but everyone is unique so they can have different views too, I feel this way so I just wrote it. 

Ever had this feeling, as you scroll through your Instagram stories, People are enjoying weekends and you can also do the same but you don't feel like doing anything, you just wake up, no office (as it's a weekend and also you are unemployed), your friends call you to make a plan and let's enjoy but you come up with some weird excuse and you decide to just lay down the whole day, It's not depression, It's nothing, It's just me who gave up from everything and just wanted peace and I have always preferred my peace the alone way. 

Life has never disappointed me, life is nothing just a book where there is ' n ' number of chapters where 'n' defines your age and each chapter has its own difficulty, where you can also decide to skip some chapters and no one will question you because it's your life.

And sooner or later you will realize that none of this matters, whatever you do people will still question you, your integrity, and blah blah, Keep going because in the end none of this will matter. 

So, I guess I have written enough for a while, to survive another 2-3 months, and also a wise man has said "Shydh kal naya ho, tu phirse muskurade" 

Check out my new book, give it a read, and please leave your rating.

Comments