Will you ?

 

People come into your life, they live some part of it, and then they are gone. I don't understand, why people need to come into your life when they have to go? I mean it's very easy that you don't come and live your happy life. Is it so hard to say NO?

If I say I don't love you, Will you stay? 

If I say I don't care about you, Will you stay?

If I say I lied, Will you stay?

If I say I am not the same person I used to be, Will you stay?

If I say I want to be alone, Will you stay?

If I say I am fine and you can go, Will you stay?

I know It's getting late and you should go, what if I want you. Will you stay?

I know you will not stay, but Is it so hard to say NO? 

Why would you stay? Just to see how my insecurities bite me? 

I wish you were here to hold me tight, I am filled with fear

I have no time to say goodbye, because my dream has already been broken

The only hope I had to be with myself was gone, I guess

Anyway there are endless memories, that often leave a smile on my face

You look into my eyes and I look into yours,

This is how it ends.

 

Cheers!

Aditya Dube



Comments

Post a Comment