Last Night I Cried!!

 


When everything is going right(don't take left), remember the next move will make it worse. Let me be clear here, I wasn't able to think about any other title so I came up with this, Although I cried a while ago though.

Every morning is just same, I wake up and then go for a little walk,(Yeah, I am finally going for those cliche mornings walk) and then online classes followed by sleep and so on and on... The only good thing in between these so on and on is that I am finally working on my novel, If everything goes well I might be able to finish it by 2025. 

-------------------------------------------------

It's Strange to miss you always,

I have heard people complaining about each other,

But I can't because the only choice we had was to part ways,

I was lost, I was underground for a while,

I never wanted to lose you, I loved hearing from you,

And now when you are gone, my smile isn't the same any more,

I am the same person who blocked you from everywhere but now I regret it,

Thank You for being the best version of you, and also for loving me,

Well, I know from now on, I am just a known stranger in that crowded place,

I wish to start everything from scratch, where I am trying to be your friend and you ignoring me,

Life can be a beautiful book, right? and you were the nicest chapter in my book,

Not all stories are same, Not every story ends with a happy ending, ours was amazing,

As I end this with a smile on my face, the only question I would like to ask you is that,

"Where I was wrong?" 

Maybe (Once Again) I can learn how to feel,

 

Cheers to our story and also to another blog...

Goodbye...


 

 

 

 

 


 

 



Comments

  1. Some people drift apart purposely, so that the other person enhance their life by better being alone, maybe that's just a good way to be like that. Maybe being friends are good as the relationships are cliche. And sometimes it becomes hard for someone to be friend even, cause memories are bittersweet, some slaps straight at the face and some are beautiful. Nice blog, keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the read, Very Nice !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the things which we want end up differently. We don't want certain things but that's how the universe works and yes there are no perfect happy endings, we need to be happy in our own destiny endings! Nice blog I hope you find your way through the universe and congratulations on the novel. All the best ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment