Me!!

Mercedes me (USA) - Apps on Google Play


It’s been a long time since I’ve about myself, all this while I have been talking about others, Apparently, I guess they were everything to me. It’s good to talk about yourself, I’ve been off from my social media, I was done with it, I wanted to write about myself, but at the end of the day I was there writing about others, I kinda hard to talk about yourself and apparently talking about your weakness. So, Yeah I am gonna start writing about myself, and maybe I’ll try to complete myself rather than leaving things in between and making it more complicated for me.


I write because I want to find myself,

I write because I am trying to get over things…

There are things which I usually can’t tell to anyone,

Not because I am insane but it’s good to fight alone…

I’ve lost a few people in this journey,

Because I wasn’t there for them while I was fighting with my own issues…

I never realized I was in love, until it went away,

I blew it up, I know and I accept that…

I sacrificed myself, my friends, my life, Everything I had I lost it all,

I didn’t realize that one day a HELLO will become a GOODBYE

I smile a lot, because I guess that’s the only way to show your weakness that you don’t care,

But this feeling of showing weakness that you don’t care is actually like telling your mind to turn off this noise which you actually can’t decide…

How can there be no words to describe that pain you have when you accidentally wake up at 3AM,

Well, with time I became better and wiser, I can fight my own pain alone…

I had made mistakes in my life,

But don’t remember me for all these because I might be making mistakes in my future life…

I was there for everyone, at any time whenever they needed me,

But now I am different, I am not there for anyone…

Sometimes, I am standing at the top of a building,

Unsure, Curious and sometimes I fear because the code of rediscovering myself is just in front of me…

I wasn’t scared of loneliness,

But yeah, I was scared of dying daily slowly and slowly…

I am done with all these things,

Maybe It’s time to move on and think different

I never realized that the guy like me would end up like this…

 

In the end it all about you there’s no one that can help you, It’s you who has to help himself, and remember while you are suffering you cannot help anyone…      

 


Comments

Post a Comment