Random Thoughts!!

Essay: Random Thoughts | WUWM

Don't know where it goes but apparently, I am gonna write a lot of random thoughts here, What I have been thinking all this time, I mean all this time while I was on a break for more than a month. 

Sometimes, It's better you just take a day off, a month off or a year off when you don't feel like doing that particular thing which you apparently love the most, I was off for a while, I needed some time to fix my life and apparently I failed in that too, I have moved on a lot, like really, a lot, and now when I just look back I just see all those shattered things which I left and named it as moving on. 

I am really bad at fixing things, Very weak in maintaining any kind of relationship, maybe it is because I think a lot, I have seen failures at each and every step that I took in my life, maybe it's me who has a problem, I never listen to my inner self, I want to fix myself because I guess I am the main problem.

I never wanted to be like this, I guess no one wants to be like this, and I never thought that I would end up like this, The guy who didn't hide anything now he hides everything, The only thing i learned was to never lie and I guess I am doing that very well. 

As I told you I don't know what i am up to, I don't know what I am trying to say, I am just writing whatever is coming into my mind, maybe I'll feel good after writing whatever. 

All this while I have been writing whatever, I start something else and it never ends, I have this habit of leaving everything in the middle, I haven't completed anything fully ever in my life and maybe someday I'll, not for me but for someone else. you know "Seven billion stars, Different Beliefs, Different looks and somehow, a star gets to meet that special star who will treat her right..." Yes, I love this line a lot... 

I'll stop here, maybe It's the right time, I didn't prepare myself, I didn't prepare myself for this day to come, I didn't prepare myself for ending up like this, I didn't prepare myself to fake my own smile, I didn't prepare myself, I didn't.

We started as a stranger and now we are a known stranger...  


Comments