Always and Ever

Image result for always and ever
No matter how much changes in this life, I will always miss you.

Doesn't matter how happy I am, or how much I love my life now, or how much I love the people, I will always miss you.

It doesn't matter how long it has been, I still remember your voice, although I do keep reminding myself that you are no more in my life, I will always miss you.

I closed this chapter, I began the new chapter, yet I will always miss you.

All those memories warm my heart, Remembering moments when we were never apart, yet I will always miss you.

Here I am again trapped in our memories, trapped in our own world, yet I am alone there, and I will always miss you.

It has been a long time since I have looked into your eyes and said, I miss you.

It has been a long time since I have written those romantic love letters to you, telling you how much I love you and how much I miss you.

I still remember that final goodbye, when everything was going right, and we just lost connection, yet I miss you.

I thought you and I were us, but I was wrong, you were you, and I was I, yet I miss you.

I wish we could go back to how it was before, but that's not possible anymore, yet I miss you.

Without you, nothing feels the same anymore, that smile is long gone, that feeling is long gone, yet I will always miss you, holding you closer than ever. Always and Ever.   







   

    

Comments