Why?


1000 of questions in my mind, by still struggling to form them in words. It's hard to see you going slowly and slowly from me with each passing day.

Why you left me when everything was going right?

Why you don't talk to me anymore?

Why i feel like loving you more with each passing day?

Why i can't stop myself thinking about you?

Why are you so far away from me?

Why does distance matter when it comes to us?

Why do i miss you every day?

Why do i believe in love when I don't believe in anything?

Why do i still believe that one day you will come?

Why i still feel for you?

Why everything can't get back to normal like it used to be?

Why i don't believe in forever now?

Why i am still stuck in this loop of love?

Why i still go to your Facebook account just to check you out?

Why? Why? Why?.....  Still struggling to form those questions in words, because when it comes to you, everything stops... Just like this...

I just can't look at your name without an abundance of sentiment attached to each letter. A name i won't repeat without deep thought, because those letters grouped together in that form carries too much meaning for my careless heart. 









Comments