Raining



So, when it rains, it brings smiles to many but
apparently, it brings back some past memories too
which makes some people sad, I guess...

I thought I had forgotten it all,
but it all came back to me again,
all thanks to rain again...

I sit by the window, just seeing the rain,
just thinking about everything,
pondering over everything as time goes by...

I used to love rain, but now it's just
nothing just water pouring over my past memories,
bringing back everything...

The only thing I like about rain is,
at least when you cry, the rain will wash away your tears,
but It won't wash away the pain if you have been going through... 

This time I let the rain wash away,
all the pain from yesterday or present,
I wanted to be happy just like old times...

Maybe I can like rain again,
I mean  I can still make paper toys,
Maybe, when the rain comes back again,
I might be the change person,
I might be dancing in the rain,
Staying happy once again..

That's what matters,  right?
Staying happy always
Enjoying your life to the fullest?
Until next time..!!!

-Aditya Dube 

   


Comments