No Topic!!

No topic, So I made this up xD

Every day maybe not be your day, Every month may not be your month, Every year may not be your year, Yes, If you are unlucky you can do anything, Even if you crack a joke people will get offended! That's where you are unlucky. People come to your life, they share some part with you and then they are gone which may affect you for life, but apparently, it shouldn't because having a big circle doesn't matter, having only 1 friend who is always there for you no matter what, That matters.

One day I was sitting idle, I had no work to do(sigh! xD) so I thought to write something in my diary and the topic was People who left me when they said They will always be there for me and that day I realized that nobody is actually there for you, The only person that you have is YOU, and this is the bitter truth.

No topic, this time I just thought to write everything randomly, not having any motive, this time I thought to randomized it more. What about if i told you that those moments when you are alone exists only for you so that you can rediscover yourself. Giving yourself some time is always difficult because when you are busy thinking about others perspective you can never give yourself time.

People usually say that goodbyes are the hardest part one can ever face, but one day one has to go, I told you People come to your life, they share some part with you and then they are gone and that gone part is the hardest part, I don't like saying goodbye to anyone not because It's the hardest thing but because I hate goodbyes, I hate facing people when they have to go, So, I have a better option whenever I feel that this person will go, I just ignore him/her. I call it Silent Goodbyes. They are not the hardest part.

I have seen people leaving me,  I have seen my best friends leaving me, I have seen the love of my life leaving me, I have seen my smile leaving me, I have seen my happiness leaving me, I have seen somewhat everything leaving me, Those goodbyes were not really meant to be, we actually made that up in our mind and which turns out be the hardest phase of our life.

Well, when I look back I feel somewhat happy at least I didn't drag anyone into my life, and yes It causes initial pain and sufferings but ultimately heals up with and later you realize that It was for good and I am still healing.

And one more thing Silent goodbyes are the worst goodbyes. Goodbyes are just inevitable, They're real, They're a part of our experience. And sometimes they're the best thing for us.

Well, this is it from my side... I don't.....



Comments