Do you still love me?


Well, I have been writing more often these days, I guess, Maybe a lot of things are going on my mind which apparently brings me here.

Do you still love me? Like you used to do!

Do you still think about me? Like you used to do!

Do you still see my stories? Like you used to do!

Do you still stalk my profile? Like you used to do!

Do you still get mad at me? Like you used to do!

Do you still celebrate your birthday with two cakes? Like you used to!

Do you still hate that cliche valentine week? Like you used to do!

Do you still greet me at Raksha Bandhan? Like you used to do!

Do you still have my number saved? Like you had!

Do you still wait for me there? Like you used to do!

Do you still cry at silly things? Like you used to do!

Do you still love to see Basketball? Like you used to do!

Do you still like to eat waffles? Like you used to do!

Do you still get up late at the weekends? Like you used to!

Do you still do midnight talks? Like you used to do!

Do you still think I was wrong? Like you never used to do!

Do you?

I think I should stop here, It's done, Sometimes I do eat my mind full of you but this feels nice because at least I can say you are in my head...   






Comments

  1. I like you as a friend Aditya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expressed your thoughts in the form of a questionnaire asking a lot of lovey-dovey things, great going!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment