Unanswered Questions!


Oh hey? How are you all? I have been coming here more often these days.. probably there's a lot of things going into my mind which indirectly calls me here, as I am finding all the answers to my unanswered questions....

I won't say that life sucks because It always sucks and you can never help yourself with it.. these days life is just nothing and nothing is what I am dealing with it every day, every now and then...

How do i fall asleep? With that hopeless life? How will I get up every day knowing that this is a hopeless day? Or is this some sort of Depression? Is this really a hopeless life? Where I have lost every hope of living?

Maybe, I am lost or confused, I would have chosen it differently if i knew that how would it end.  Maybe....

I wish i had some answers to all my unanswered questions, which eventually can help me to get through the hardest days of my life, probably the hardest days of my life makes me weak.

I've struggled with what to say and what not to say. I was a person who loved his life to the fullest but now deep down inside me, It's me with full of darkness don't know which path to take now.

I am out of words, There's a lot of things going inside me and I hope that one day everything will be fine with my hopeless life.

Finding my way to this hopeless way maybe I can survive this.


आज फिर से जीने की तमन्ना खत्म हो गई हैं,
आज फिर से आंसुओ का आना शुरू हो गया हैं,
अब लगता हैं, बस बहुत हुआ,
थोड़ा सा और जी लू, थोड़ा सा और खुश हो लू,
क्या पता कल हो ना हो।।
-Aditya Dube







Comments