Maybe!


Hello there, It's been a long time since I had written a quite nice blog, MAYBE it was because of exam pressure, I guess.

There have been a lot of "maybe's" lately, Things and Thoughts have begun to change now, Maybe I am still not capable of accepting the change or still not accepting that this world is cruel.

Maybe, It's good to remember all those decisions which you now regret doing. It feels strange to consider such thought and yet today again it popped into my head.

Maybe, It's good to remember memories of your so-called best friends in high school or coaching.

Maybe, It's good to overthink sometimes because you overcome some of the things by overthinking

Maybe, It's too late to think about the past because It won't get better now to go back in time, I wish I could have changed some things.

Maybe, I could have stopped myself from falling for you, or I would have never let her go.

Maybe, I can go back in time, and fix everything and start over again, so that I would have loved you even more.

Maybe, I should just stick to my present, because thinking about my past will do no good to me except a regret which maybe I will be holding for life.

Maybe, It's time to move on from that mundane life..

Maybe, It's time to cut off with everyone and enjoy your mundane life..

Maybe, Next time will be a new me

Maybe, Maybe....




Comments