Let's (NOT) talk about it!



Let's not talk about what? Is it about fear? Is it about Love? Is it about Hate? Is it about Breakup? Is it about a dream? Is it about a lost dream? or Is it about everything that I wanted to share or maybe you wanted to share? We'll talk about everything here because everything is correlated, after all, Love, Hatred, Breakup, dream, friendship, fear everything is connected to each other and you just can't deny this fact and apparently you will be seeing all this in AVENGERS: END GAME. 

I had fear, I was in love, I had hated many people in my life, I had gone through a major breakup, I have seen my dream shattering, I had gone through all these. It's hard to cope alone with all these things and moreover having regret with your past life. You really don't know how much time it will take and apparently you have to show your fake smile to the world because this world is a good place to live but this world will never understand, You have to understand yourself, You have to take care of yourself and this is the truth.

I wasn't active on the social media in this past one week, because my phone broke up with me, apparently, unlike me, it was showing his scars and it was visible, usually, when someone gets hurt they try to hide their scars but my mobile showed his scars immediately. We all have scars, we don't show it usually, because we don't trust anyone because we know that no one will understand, because we know that it's good to keep it hidden because not every scar can be treated with Mederma...

We all have some good stories and some bad stories, and guess what? we all focus on those bad stories. Why we focus on those bad stories? If you want to remember something from your past then what about remembering some good things? Why you want to remember those bad things which had already given you so many tears? Why you want to remember those bad things which you regret? I mean this life is very long but we all have limited time and someday you will meet somebody from your bad stories and then you can just make that bad story to a good story with a cup of coffee. I mean forgiveness has it's time, you have to give time. Don't ruin your present just because your past wasn't that great because one day your present will be your past and then you will regretting this present as your past and apparently you will be ruining your that present. Sounds crazy? trust me Focus on your present because we all have past and we hate it too...

What is the major thing in breakup, hate or fear? we don't talk about it. This is what i am talking about that we should talk about it, we should discuss it, the more we discuss it the lighter it becomes and I know, now you will say that how can we just discuss it with everyone we cannot trust everybody with our personal life and moreover It's not that easy to share anything. Well, you are dealing with your breakup, hate or fear so there's nothing bigger than this and distancing yourself with everything is really not a good idea, In fact, you should spend your time with different people to distract yourself and If it's your first love then you cannot forget it, Well there's a saying that It's difficult to forget your first love and it's true but You can move on, moving on is the best option, and crying every day for the same thing Is really not a good option. So, move on with your life, start your day with a smile rather than crying, because you only have one life, and in the future, you will get many options to undo your mistakes, Yes you can undo your mistakes, and it's really not that difficult It's just that you have to give some time, Time is what everyone needs and apparently which is less but this doesn't mean that you should always commit the mistakes. Mistakes are the worst thing which can ever happen in anyone's life.

So, This isn't the end, You should find someone with whom you can stay YOU, with whom you can stay happy always, with whom you can enjoy your life, with whom you don't remember your past, with whom you just live your present and with whom even if you commit any mistake you don't need to say sorry....

This is me, this time it was different I guess... I hope you all liked it...





Comments

  1. Needed to read something like this.. I feel light. I feel happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Good to hear from you! Keep reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment