Let's See!

Image result for lets see
I recently came through a line "Sometimes looking back to the past makes you realize that what matters the most." they forgot to add one line and i.e.  "It also makes you realize that what matters the most will hurt you the most."

And what hurts the most is that she stopped caring about me. Maybe it was the distance or it was the time or it was me who finally pushed you away and just let you know that I can survive this. It's just that I need some time.....

As much as I try to escape, It creeps up on me. I have nowhere to hide, cause I am not Bauaa Singh... I feel hopeless sometimes, Sometimes there is no hope, Black covers all, No light is present, Only darkness is there, But I won't give up, I will live in darkness and get used to it...

When things started to go out of my will, you started to tell me all these lies about me that weren't true... You made me put on a mask for others, Pretending like everything was okay when it wasn't.....

I smoke out my pain, taking it deep into my lungs and releasing it like there's no tomorrow...

You make the world seem like there is no end, You make the world seem like there is no way out of you. I hope to never see you again, but if i do I will not back down, Ever.

Thank You for turning me into this, a man with no hope, only living his life and trying to take most of it. You aren't missed, You are just a lesson that everyone needs and I am happy about this...

There's nothing holding me back...


Comments