How time flies!!



Saturday 01:30AM and here I am, Wide awake, Thinking about something, Which eventually brought me here.

"Time flies while you are having fun" 

You got this, what I am going to write, You already know! But this quote and my content won't relate at all as always.

4 years back, I was full of life, I was enjoying my life to the fullest,  I made every day count.

Honestly, like everytime where has this year gone. Why does time go so fast the older you get. I can remember it like it was yesterday when everything was going right, everything was in place, and apparently I was loving that temporary thing. We usually love temporary things. We don't like permanent things, because it hurts to know the truth, We don't want to accept that permanent thing. Well, It's just a matter of time, everything will become permanent one day. 

But time is something which values everyone equally.I have seen people drifting apart, I have seen myself forcefully drifting apart just because they wanted, not me because I was happy in that temporary thing.I have watched future turning into past. The time is disappearing, People are also disappearing and I don't find anything strange in this, because I have no more time to waste now.

It has been more than 4 years to accept that permanent thing and adjust in my life, because nothing is forever in this world, nothing. But at this point in time, I have been holding on to this word for a year and a half. This word "nothing". At that time those fake emotions,worry,love,fear,excitement,happiness etc. were everything to me. But now, everything has changed, Nothing is same as it used to be. I am happy in this permanent thing now, Atleast I have nothing to lose now. It was very hard but apparetly It wasn't impossible. 

From temporary to permanent that's how time flies.... fear flies... 

Cheers to fake old days. 


"Life is a play and  we are unrehearsed."








Comments