Memories


Image result for memories

Life has unpredictable discourse,
I know behind every laugh,
Behind every silent,
You are trying to forget me.
I somehow think that you cry,
not for me, but for those beautiful memories.

Even though you look beautiful,
I can see that shine, that glow on your face,
I never felt like this before,
And maybe I can never feel like this again, I guess,
But I have to live with our memories,
Now it's time, You have to go,
But you're always alive in my memory.

This is where It hurts the most,
This is where I feel weak,
This is where I regret the most,
This is where I got behind the time,
This is where I was left with memories.

Memories, that belongs to us,
Memories, which is everything right now and maybe forever,
Memories, which makes you feel alive,
Memories, that has to live forever,
Not for me but for us,
And now when I look back to those days,
I just SMILE! 

"People leave, But what you are left with is MEMORIES, Make them as much as you can"

 

Comments