Appreciate

Image result for appreciate
Appreciate today, Appreciate this very hour, Appreciate your every minute, Appreciate your family, Appreciate your blessings, Appreciate your home, Appreciate your friends, Appreciate challenges, Appreciate everything. 

You've outgrown so much and you're still learning. You've survived what the enemy thought would break you and as a result, you're stronger, wiser, more experienced and better. Give yourself credit for making it this far. Appreciate yourself that you have learned to appreciate the journey on your way there.

Whatever it is you're working towards, you keep pushing and fighting for it. Your current situation is not your final destination, Your best is still yet to come. 

I appreciate you for paying attention to me, 
I appreciate you for being here for me,
I appreciate you for being good to me,
I appreciate you for giving me your time,
I appreciate you for everything,
I appreciate you for liking my posts. 
 
"Remember how far you've come before quitting." 


Comments