Still Thinking


Here i am again with my stupid feelings and moreover stupid thoughts but i can't control myself because i am being real and this is what i feel. Although these days people are asking me that what i am writing and what i am thinking; so my answer is "I write what i feel" and please don't consider me wrong but i have a weird taste of humor.

And these days i am practicing how to detach myself from those emotional experiences. Yeah, like everyone i have also my PAST, which was one of a hell. PAST is still affecting me. Sometimes i feel like going to a therapist and share my whole damn feelings to him/her. But "लोग क्या कहेंगे(What will people say)" and of course i know the answer "This guy is MAD(पागल)". 

The deepest scars are still there and are a reminder of my life and i am not ashamed of them anymore but getting over your past is one of the most difficult things you can do ever in your life and maybe one day I'll get over it.  

Sometimes I do think a lot and today is a day that i am thinking a lot. Everything will lie to you, your brain, your heart, your intellect, everything, Only one thing will speak truth to you and i.e. Your Emotions. Trust me they won't lie.

Thinking is a common aspect of our lives and moreover overthinking doesn't kill it makes you wise. It depends on how strong you are; crying or even waiting for any person doesn't mean that you aren't strong. By strong, i mean that you are able to survive in a region where depression and anxiety are fucking you up. 

Be happy if you are still thinking that what i am writing because my motive was to write what i was feeling since these past days no philosophical talks. I am an overthinker and I don't give a SHIP. 

So the next time when you are thinking that depression and anxiety are fucking you up, remember one thing that you can fight with it and trust me you will win, only if you give your 100% and these moments in which you are living make a most out of it. 

"Should’ve taken the umbrella because,
because it looks like pain
I can see and it looks like,
like you’re headed for hell
Not a place for you,
you’re not going to fare well
You can trust me because,
because everyone knows I’m insane 
- G.R. Hambley "


P.S. : My next blog will be good and sensible. 


Keep Reading
Stay Happy! :)




Comments