I Don't Know!


I don't know why but i still feel for her.

I don't know why but i still need her.

I don't know why but i miss her smile.

I don't know why but i miss her eyes.

I don't know why but i miss her voice.

I don't know why but i miss her scoldings.

I don't know anything about love but when i see her everything seems fine.

I don't know why but sometimes things just happen.

I don't know why but i loved her enough to let her go.

I don't know why but regret is the only thing i have right now.

I don't know how to explain what's in my head maybe i am too confused.

I don't know how to be enough.

I don't know but i stay away and maybe love you from miles away.

I don't know why but i want to be honest but it is either i end up saying all the things on my mind or i pretend that there's nothing to say.

I don't know why but understanding Trigonometry was far more easy than her. 

I don't know why but i miss the old me, the happy me.

I don't know why but my heart still think that did she ever loved me? Was i not good enough to hold her?

I Don't know because maybe i don't want to know.

And all the answers lie in I don't know.  

Peace. :)
Stay Happy! :)






Comments