Something, Something

Something, Something.

So this blog goes to my closest friend "Sparsh Mohan". Okay Fine. He told me to write a blog for him. So I am doing it.

I feel grateful to have found my best friend 7 months ago. It sounds weird, but I see our friendships as magical sort of fate, of meeting a person you can automatically be yourself with. Someone who gives a shit, someone whom you give a shit. Like, that shit is hard to find. Someone who's there, and not just when it's convenient. 

You are someone with whom i roam freely. You are someone with whom I don't try to be the best person I can. You know even words cannot express the way you mean to me. You have always been a caring brother, you know that i am hell CARELESS, but you are not.

It was hard to leave Gzb this time because you cried which i never thought and moreover i feel good when you guys are around. The bond, the friendship, we share is quite good. We insult each other, we eat MOMOS together, we eat chilly potato together. I won't regret saying this but i miss you, man. Afterall tu chutiya hain and main opertia chutiya hu.

I want to travel the whole world, but i want this to be with you guys. You make my journey complete.

You mean a lot to me, bro. Afterall there's a saying you know " Dogs are man's best friend". and you so fit this phrase bro.

Words are not enough to tell you how much you mean to me.

I just wish only one thing in my life.

When i will be celebrating my last birthday i want you guys to stay with me.

The only candid picture i have of you is this.

And this will carry on forever bro. I hope that you will always stay my friend no matter what. But trust me "Agar tu mere saath ghumne ni gya"  toh....... (Climax).

Enjoy as much as you can.

"Just be what you are, and say yes to all my decisions okay."

I won't say much, I miss you. Very much.





Comments

Post a Comment