Anger : Let it GO!

Image result for Anger



In the darkness of my bedroom, I let anger swirl in my mind. 
I don't know what is going on my mind i don't know why i am writing this. As if there is something inside me which is making me write.
Is this true? that we shouldn't speak when we are angry?
Well, i think NO. Because you should speak when you're angry and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret but there is a thin line which separates right from wrong and when one is blinded by anger, it can be near impossible to see this line.
There will always be something in your day that has the potential to throw you off track. But that is all it is: potential. You have the power over your own happiness and you have the power to make the decision and just let it go. 
Feeling Angry? It's okay because if someone has done something to hurt you then it is appropriate to be angry. 
The Buddha said, "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."
It's true that we can't control what happens to us but we CAN control what we do about it. 
You must remember that at the end of the day your angry reaction says more about you as a person than it does about them. 
                                  "LET IT GO!"
  

Comments