Thoughts on Darkness

Why i chose this topic? Why do i feel that darkness is important in everyone's life? Why you can see in light but not in darkness(I am not talking about science here)?

Well if someone asks me which one you'll prefer light or darkness. So i'll go for darkness. I like darkness.

There is something about darkness . Something mysterious. Something that i want to explore. The peace i find in darkness, is something i don't find anywhere else. And in darkness, I see true colors of everything.

Because darkness doesn't fake. Because it makes me realize my faults, my weakness and my strengths. There is something amazing about darkness. It is selfless. It is carefree. No matter, how busy he is but it still arrives every night to help people like me to overcome pain.

To enjoy light one must know darkness.

There can be no light without darkness but you made the pits deeper as i mend them, you ruined my puzzle as i fix them, you pushed me into the lake full of sorrows and made invisible blood bleed from my soul, yes you are my friend; my everything, because you were the only one who raised me to smile, while i was in pain.

And remember one thing...
"IN ORDER FOR THE LIGHT TO SHINE SO BRIGHTLY, THE DARKNESS MUST BE PRESENT" - FRANCIS BACON 


Comments