My new friend from old school

Making new friends can be intimidating, but its definitely rewarding.  After all, friends form a big part of our life for most of us.

Life, sometimes it pulls the rug from under our feet. Suddenly, we find ourselves broken and unable to get backup. When everyone else had left the room, you were there with me cheering me that's what real friends do. They are like glue that holds us together when we are falling apart.

Thank You for being a true friend. Thanks for hearing my "Non stop bakwas". Thanks for answering my "Or bta" so patiently. Thanks for loving me. Thanks for accepting me. Thanks for just being there when i need  you.

It's hard to put in into words just how much you mean to me, because words will Never be enough. But the most important thing you taught me that friends never judge each other no matter what.

P.S. : Friendship can take years to grow and become strong but ours LITERALLY happened over night. All it took was Facebook messenger to message you "Hi" . Ever since we became better friends each day and for that i am thankful. We have shared so many fun experiences in such a short amount of time and also We have shared our hardships and sad stories too.

P.P.S : One day you'll be a great artist and i believe in YOU and this sketch is made by "NIHARIKA AGRAWAL"

                                                     

Comments