Fresher's Introduction!

Well when i got to know about this introduction thing i was scared, hell scared because i have to face the crowd now. When my turn came my legs were shivering xD but at last i am SRKian so i faced the crowd with a smile xD So here's my introduction :D

Good evening everyone present here, my name is Aditya Dube and i am from ghaziabad. I am studying 1st year B.Tech(CS) in this prestigious University. As far as my family background is considered my father's name is Rakesh Dube he is a professor in mathematics and my mother's name is Neelam Dube she is a housewife.

Well i am friendly person and i have harboured many interests since childhood like watching movies, reading novels, singing(After putting cotton in my ears), basketball, writing MINUS ALL THOSE RE-RUNS OF SURYAVANSHAM ON SET MAX.

I ASPIRE TO ACHIEVE ALL MY GOALS WHICH, HONESTLY, EVOLVES VERY RAPIDLY UNLIKE MY HAIR.

As for now I'm only focusing my attention on enjoyment. I'm being my true self with the values that i have.

So this is me standing in front of all of you. Thank you so much and have a great evening.

"Thank You so much bhaia for your guidance. Love you"

Comments