For them - My Sixth Blog

This is a post about love - and not the romantic kind. This is a post about waiting and about fate. This is a post about friends about my best friends, actually.

I don't use the term "best friend" lightly. Because i have had enough "BFFers" that weren't really "BFFers" at all - enough failed friendships that i now know the difference between true friends and the ones who are anything but that.

Honestly, i haven't been without fault, either. Most of those friends were - and still are truly lovely people. But when i was younger, i was fairly people. I hated the thought of letting anyone see me as weak, as vulnerable. It was hard for me to let people in. Really let them in. And without going into too much detail, i am certain that many of those former friends now bear as many scars as i do. Sometimes, it feels as if i have left a bundle of friendships behind me - friends that were lost due to fighting, or distance, or time.

And against all hope, no matter how many years passed, i knew that i'd somehow find my way to them. That somewhere out there, my best friend - my true best friend had been waiting for me.

So when i tell you that SPARSH AND KSHITIZ are my best friend, you have to understand that i mean that in every sense of the term. They are not only my closest friend, but they are my brothers.

Looking back on that date when we first met it seems like every moment of my life led up to that meeting and over the months that we became friends and learned about each other, the coincidences and similarities its hard not to believe that we were destined to be friends.

They changed my life. Completely. When i am happy, when i am sad, when i need someone to just listen as i have a complete meltdown, they are there. This is a gift beyond measure - the greatest gift i have been given in my entire life. I would have waited a thousand years for a friend like you guys.

Thank you for making me a better person, thank you for making my world a brighten place. Thank you for being a friend worth waiting for. I'd nearly given up hope of finding my true friend by the time you guys came along.

You guys are missed. I love you so much. Take care guys and i hope that you guys are going to "GYM EVERYDAY"😂 

Comments