Best Friend - My Third Blog

What is the definition of a best friend?

A person who value above other friends in your life, someone you have fun with, someone you trust. The first person you call when you get good news or when he/she is there when no one is there for you.

So this blog is for "SHREYA BANSAL"

And why i am writing this blog? Cause she is going. Finally i won't disturb her now xD. She is my best friend, my sister, my support system, my everything.I hope you know how much you mean to me. If you ever need me for anything know that i'll be there in a flash. I guess we knew this day would come, you leaving for your higher studies and after some days i will also go. You won't be here forever, i know that, but just it seems so soon and thank you so much for staying with me when nothing was going right in my life.

Please don't change yourself for anyone. You are great as "YOU". You will go and do great things i will see you soon maybe Raksha Bandhan or Diwali Vacation and then we will plan to go somewhere. Our memories from over the years will always be cherished. Although i am not going to miss you but i am extremely proud of you and all of your accomplishments. Make sure you are happy there.

Lastly, as we depart on our separate journeys in different states. I want to thank you for everything you had done for me. You were always there for me whenever i needed you and the most important thing for you and sparsh "UNDERSTAND THAT IT GETS HARD FOR YOU BOTH, BUT DISTANCE DOESN'T DEFINE LOVE, EFFORT DOES"

Stay in touch and all the best for your future BHAIS! xD

Comments