Dark Night - My First Blog

Yup today is a dark night for every board aspirants especially for CLASS 12th and i am also included in those around 10 lakh students who gave 12th board examination this year.To be honest it is easy to say that ki "Result se kya farq pdhta hain" chlo maan lia hmne ki result se kuch farq ni pdhta HOGA, pr yaar ghr walo ko farq pdhta hain. I am also tensed about my result very much pta ni kitni baar hanuman chalisa pdh li. So i am sharing my true feelings today because i am very tensed about my result aur hona bhi chahie kyunki i gave my 100% ab aise mein result acha ni aya toh acha ni lagega na aur upr se CBSE ne moderation policy bhi band krvadi -_- which i feel ki iss saal se ni hona chahie 2018 se hona chahie tha. My brother always told me "Bhai tu kuch bhi kr lekin ek acha insaan jarur banana" so i wont give much lecture i just want to say result kuch bhi aye lekin koi galat kaam mt krna kyunki"tumhari jo life hain woh sirf tum ni jeete woh kissi aur se bhi connected hoti h"So at last i just want to say ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR RESULT AND YEAH HAPPY DIWALI xD 

"A WINNING PERSON IS ONE WHO MAY NOT KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS,BUT HE DOES KNOW THE RIGHT QUESTIONS" 

Comments