DeepShit

I just felt like writing today, just for a bit, and I might vanish again after uploading this one too, I like to ghost myself now, I don't know why but I like it now...

Sometimes things just don't go on our way, it might end up uglier than you would have ever thought in your wildest dreams.

It's life, that's what we say right? When things don't go on our way, or when someone dies or some random shit happens? It's life and this is natural right? People come they live some part of it and then they are gone, but why? They do live some part of it but at the end of the day we are the one who gets bothered, I mean, things feel better when you just don't care but what about those who care(not me)? 

Regret is all I am left with it now, Memories I all I am left with it now, Tears is all I am left with now, Love is all I have for you now, Loneliness is all I am left with it now...

Sounds confusing? Welcome to my world where you will be reading random thoughts and not one proper blog on one particular topic because this is me, I think a lot, I care a lot(maybe) and I bother a lot but I never think about one topic I mean, right now I am thinking about something else and then on a different paragraph, I am thinking something else...

Forever? I really don't know why this word was invented I mean they could have just skipped it like we skip the real meaning of it, Just had a thought like, when someone leaves, after how much time things get normal? It depends but I need the real answer like, It's impossible or It's possible but you just cannot wash off those memories with a snap of your fingers, Those memories will always stay with you and it will work like a flashback whenever you miss them... 

When someone leaves? Do they leave fully? or they leave some part of them? I guess they don't leave anything, because they want us happy and apparently it turns out to be the opposite, Well, for me it's way too easy to stay happy because it is what it is... 

It's life, holy fuck did I just wrote on one single topic? Naah, whenever you don't want to answer anything, you just say it's life...

This whole world is blurry now, Yea, I got my eyes tested and I wear specs too but still, I find this world quite blurry now, I haven't seen you for a while and I kinda miss you, Hope you are doing fine up there, You never liked any strangers, are you sure, you are comfortable? We are like a bridge that is broken in between...

Tune in for more random thoughts...

Take Care,


Comments

  1. When someone leaves they leave a part of them in us, we live with it in us, but that part stays quite like a deep sea which gets triggered when there is a full moon, likewise when someone says their name we gets all the flashbacks all the memories we have for that person. But at the last , yeah it's life, we have to live with it coz we can't change the process, it is what it is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment